Throughout the lifecycle of a business, it can face a range of challenges that can threaten its reputation and ability to operate, as has recently been demonstrated with COVID-19. However, these challenges can be eased with effective corporate governance and forward planning.
If you work in, or own an MSME, join this webinar to learn all about how corporate governance and strategic communications can help a firm navigate a crisis, reduce business complications, minimise its impact and develop a reputation on which to build future success!
Led by Zainab Al Deen, YAL Member and Regional Manager – Middle East, Project Associates - UK, this webinar will:
- Explain the basics of corporate governance and crisis management
- Distinguish between a crisis and an issue – how are they handled differently?
- Define what reputation means and why it matters
- Align the importance of effective internal and external communications
- Present examples of good & bad crisis management
- Demonstrate how to implement effective corporate governance principles and communications strategies to build and protect brand reputation
Get your access HERE