Business In Heels has launched one of the first accredited Mentoring courses for business professionals. They have researched the topic extensively, working with their Mentors across their network, international specialists, universities to develop the Masterclass.
The course covers:
- What is Mentoring
- Key skills & Active Listening
- Problem Solving
- The Process & Skill Gap Analysis
- The Power of Networking
- Managing Up
- Sticky Situations & Maintaining the Momentum
This course will give you a framework of "perspectives" that you can employ to come up with better solutions. Once learned you will find yourself applying it in lots of different situations.
Throughout the course, you will be exposed to the latest thinking, tools & resources.
Reasons to join:
- Mentors are 6 times more likely to be promoted (Source)
- Mentoring programs boosted minority representation at the management level from 9% to 24% (Source)
- As well as promotion and retention rates for minorities and women from 15% to 38% as compared to non-mentored employees (Source)
- 38% of female employees (in companies that have at least 30% women on their board) who have exposure to senior mentors believe they will make it to the board themselves, compared with 21% of women from companies under 30% target. (Source)
And for the satisfaction of making a difference and paying it forward.
- This course is Certified by CPD International
- The course is not for everyone. You need to have 10 years of professional experience to be able to apply for the certification.
- The course takes about 3 hours to complete online at your leisure. You must pass the exams & the final case study to achieve your certification.
- LEARN MORE https://bit.ly/3vZxX8f
- Dubai Business Women Council Members can avail $100 discount. Email us on email@example.com to get your coupon code