Tips and Advice On Setting Up A Successful E-Commerce Platform
Join us for our next webinar as we discuss where the E-Commerce industry is headed and how COVID-19 has impacted it. The session will also give enriching insights to budding entrepreneurs wanting to start an E-commerce business.
The speakers of the webinar are Ben Mclean (Head of E-commerce, DHL), Khalil Alami (CEO, Telr), Francisco Pellegrini (CEO, Eureka Labs), and Roni Fares (Cofounder, DXBEE).
While the full implications of COVID-19 are still unknown, it’s clear that the impact on retail is already significant. Emerging evidence points to a significant shift, as customers scale back their shopping in stores and instead go online. Technology is making this transition possible by continually devising advanced mechanisms that will support and protect us better in any unforeseen circumstances such as the one we are experiencing currently. With consumers moving online in reaction to coronavirus restrictions, companies will need to learn how to launch new e-commerce businesses quickly.
- What is next for E-commerce in 2020?
- Maintaining a Healthy Supply Chain
- Choosing the Best Options for Logistics, Distribution, and Warehousing
- Integrating Online Payments to Scale your Business
- Strategies for a Successful Launch of E-Commerce Startups
- Understanding Dynamic Consumer Behavior