The Habit-Expecting others to spontaneously notice and reward your contributions
June 10, 2020 at 3PM - 4PM UAE Time
The 3rd webinar in a weekly series of 13 designed to help women explore their relationship to the typical habits that hold them back from more success in their careers. Based on the principles from the bestselling book- How Women Rise by Sally Helgesen. This webinar takes you through Habit 2- Expecting others to spontaneously notice and reward your contributions.
In this webinar we will:
• Discuss the habit of Expecting Others to Notice
• Engage with a case study of how this habit shows up.
• Understand how to recognize if you suffer from Expecting Others to Notice
• Share dialogue of real life experiences in relationship to the habit.
• Learn how to overcome the habit and get noticed.
Melissa Schlimm and Simone Lawrence
Managing Partners of The Ameliorate Group.
The Ameliorate Group (TAG) superpowers teams, leaders and women in the workplace through corporate coaching and learning solutions that range from bite sized webinars to long-term development programs incorporating executive coaching. The ‘How Woman Rise” workshop and train the trainer program is available across the Middle East through the Ameliorate Group powered by Sally Helgesen.
Get your access HERE