20% discount for DBWC Members
Microsoft PowerPoint has been an essential tool in delivering presentations for nearly three decades. Every professional has had to deal with PowerPoint at one point or another.
Then, why is it, that most PowerPoint presentations suck?
That's because they miss the point of PowerPoint slides. They are supposed to be a powerful visual aid, not an embarrasing sidekick with horrible animations, fonts that should be never used, and amateurish looking diagrams and charts.
That's where "Winning Presentations with PowerPoint" comes in. A full day workshop to forever stop making presentations that suck and start making presentations that win.
If you're like most professionals, you "know" how to use PowerPoint. What this workshop does is allow you deploy PowerPoint's tools in a way that makes the most impact given the limited time and varying audiences of a standard presentation.
Different people take in visual information differently. Once you learn what that means for visual aids, we'll take you through every single tools the best presenters in the world use, and show you how they use it.
April 26, 9 am to 5 pm
AED 900 per participant – 25% Group Discount Available
The course was designed for high impact PowerPoint slides used in sales, corporate, internal, and public speaking scenarios. The workshop starts with key concepts of master slides, views, and templates. Before long, you will be able to easily navigate between views and create templates more professional than anything you've done before.
Here's the full course outline...
Chapter One: WINNING CONCEPTS
- PowerPoint redefined as a visual aid.- The 10 most common PowerPoint terms you need to know.
- Why you need to start paying attention to the latest update.
- Setting up a winning presentation from scratch.
- Using themes for a quick presentation when you're short on time.
Chapter Two: WINNING DESIGN
- How to easily add / delete / duplicate slide layouts.
- Design and formatting choices to maximize impact.
- A proven guide to implementing images, clip art, smart art, and albums.
- How advanced features in tables can organize information.
- Keyboard shortcuts that save the pros countless hours.
Chapter Three: WINNING FLOW
- Complex animations and transitions made easy.
- What goes in the header and footer and what doesn't.
- Selecting the right chart type and designing useful charts.
- How to work with master slides to customize your presentations.
- How to get the most out of the slide sorter.
Chapter Four: WINNING PRESENTATIONS
- 12 secrets of delivering a knockout presentation.
- How to set the properties and protection of your presentation.
- Creating timed and self running presentations.
- Review of all the concepts and tools covered so far.
- A final project that ties it all together.
Limited Spots Available
If there's anything else you would like to know before making a decision, contact Aymon Ansari.
WhatsApp / Phone 0501246956